Wednesday, January 25, 2012
7:01 AM Christian Lamitschka No comments
Lamitschka: Music has many new fans throughout Europe who may be hearing about you for the first time. How would you describe yourself and the music you play to someone who has never seen or heard you?
Jesse Bryant: Im just a country boy my music is a mix of Waylon Jennings and Johnny Cash rolled up in one package
Lamitschka: What is your latest CD and how's it doing?
Jesse Bryant: The latest is The Last Real Outlaw CD and its doing very well
Lamitschka: Do you write the songs yourself? If not, how do you go about finding the songs for your CD?
Jesse Bryant: I do write my songs and from time to time I also write with a couple friends of mine
Lamitschka: Please tell us about the songs on your album (influences, etc).
Jesse Bryant: Its all just Outlaw Country Music with alot of Waylon and Johnny influence rolled into it
Lamitschka: Your current single is being played by radio. What do you feel is special about this song that makes people want to hear it?
Jesse Bryant: Poorma Blues is doing well I thank people releate to because it tells how hard it is out there right now as far as jobs goes
Lamitschka: What kind of songs do you like to record the most?
Jesse Bryant: Good story tunes
Lamitschka: How much creative control do you have over your music?
Jesse Bryant: I have my hands in my music from start to finish I would say at 95%
Lamitschka: What do you think about today's music industry?
Jesse Bryant: Not very much I think the big labels are killing Country Music What has happened to the drinking songs The somebody done somebody wrong songs they just dont exist anymore
Lamitschka: If you had the chance to change something about the music industry, what would it be?
Jesse Bryant: I like to put the Country back into Country Music
Lamitschka: As an artist, you so many tasks such as recording, touring, interviews. What do you like best, what's your favorite activity?
Jesse Bryant: Meeting the fans thats the best part to me sure I love to write and record but meeting the people that listen to your music is the best part to me
Lamitschka: What inspired you to become an artist?
Jesse Bryant: I dont really know Ive just always loved to write and play guitar
Lamitschka: When you get time off, how do you like to relax?
Jesse Bryant: I like to spend time with my wife and daughters maybe do some fishing or just staying at home is ok with me
Lamitschka: What can your fans expect to see when they see you in concert?
Jesse Bryant: Just a straight forward country show with alot of engry packed in there
Christian Lamitschka ( Ch.Lamitschka@t-online.de )
Posted in: Interview in English
- Christina Lamitschka on Facebook
- Country Music News International Group on LinkIn
- Country Music News International Group on Facebook
- Country Music News International Group on Google+
- Country Music News International Radio Show Every Monday and Wednesday 15:00 - 17:00 (GMT) 16:00 - 18:00 Central European Time 9 am - 11 am Nashville Time On Tyrone Radio
- Country Music News International Radio Show Every Tuesday and Thursday 1100 - 1300 (GMT) 12:00 - 14:00 Central European Time 6 am - 8 am Nashville Time On Irish Country Radio
- Country Music News International Radio Show Every Wednesday 11:00 - 13:00 (GMT) 12:00 - 14:00 Central European Time 6 am - 8 am Nashville Time On Country Kanalen
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Dallas Music
- Eagle Country Radio
- Eliza Music
- Lucy Malheur
- Nashville Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Richard Lynch
- Stephanie Grace
- Tennessee Tourism
- ► December (98)
- ► November (129)
- ► October (134)
- ► September (43)
- ► August (104)
- ► July (109)
- ► June (133)
- ► May (139)
- ► April (152)
- ► March (106)
- ► February (88)
- ► January (126)
- ► December (95)
- ► November (91)
- ► October (63)
- ► September (131)
- ► August (174)
- ► July (208)
- ► June (179)
- ► May (220)
- ► April (190)
- ► March (188)
- ► February (164)
- ► January (227)
- ► December (171)
- ► November (206)
- ► October (227)
- ► September (243)
- ► August (229)
- ► July (256)
- ► June (221)
- ► May (317)
- ► April (287)
- ► March (245)
- ► February (248)
- Grand Opening of Lucy's Country Cafe & Catering
- JOSH THOMPSON LAUNCHES CHANGE IS COMIN’ TOUR
- Country tours: Dale Watson Zoe Muth
- Florida tour, The Remember Song, and 50 Years!
- COUNTRY THUNDER MUSIC FESTIVALS NEWS
- Country Music News International January 25th 2012...
- Rick Monroe Inks Exclusive Recording Contract
- Interview with Jesse Bryant
- BLUEGRASS MUSIC AWARDS NOMINEES
- “Dirt Road Heartache” by Marty Raybon
- TIM MCGRAW’S EMOTIONAL TRAFFIC DRAWS
- GENE WATSON in concert January 29th
- ▼ Jan 25 (12)
- ► December (217)
- ► November (249)
- ► October (273)
- ► September (308)
- ► August (236)
- ► July (248)
- ► June (262)
- ► May (193)
- ► April (329)
- ► March (372)
Powered by Blogger.